Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Memory Works Express Kit

I just recieved my June Memory Works Express kit. It is so great!!!!!!!!! I didn't think I would be getting one because the subscriptions were sold out. But, lucky me, I did get one. The kit is $29.95 plus shipping and handling per month. It is so worth it. The papers you get (roughly 10-12) are great. Plus I got ribbon, letter stickers, chipboard, flowers, some cute journaling tags, and canvas tags. You get 5 mathching cards and envelopes. They are all coordinated. I really like the kit. I can't wait to show you some of the layouts I come up with. I can't decide if I want to use it for a mini-album or layouts.

I wasn't sure about subscibing to the monthly kit but I decided to because I thought there would be leftovers of the ones I liked. Unfortunately not. Also, I was afraid they would be too girly. They're not. It's pretty neutral. I'm very excited and hopefully I can get some pictures up soon. Let me know if you're interested in subscribing. You can visit my website to view the kit.

P.S. I'm waiting on a border punch. So if I get it today, I will try to get a few projects out for tomorrow. Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails