Thursday, June 11, 2009

Favorite Photographs



These are just two of my favorite photographs. I have many others of my children as they grow. I wanted to share them with you because yesterday I visited a website called Big Picture Scrapbooking. I registered and took a free online class. During one of the snippets it was suggested that you make an album of your favorite photographs. I thought this was a great idea. Currently, I work on three albums...one for each boy. I have always wanted to do my own family album, but talk about a lot of work. Well, after hearing that, I decided that my family album will be filled with my favorite photographs. I am planning on making the pictures large with one or two photos per page and journaling about the photo or photos. That should keep things simple...yeah right.
After completing a page, I also want to display it for a while in my house. So I'm trying to figure out a good way to do that. When I do, I will certainly share it with you. So now, I guess I will be working on a total of 5 albums (2 not started). One more for Wolfie's school album, and also my favorite photo album. I actually can't wait to get started on the favorite album. So if later today I get a layout done I will post it for all to see. Also at some point I will post the link for Big Picture Scrapbooking-it's a bunch of online classes you can take.
As a side note if any of you have a layout or anything you want to share just email it to me, and I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails