Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Scrapping and New Links





Here are a few summer layouts...from last summer. I am a year behind. But that is better than before because at one point I was three years behind. I will continue to submit more layouts as I get them done.
On another note, I wanted to let you know...if you are intested in learning inking techniques, Jennifer McGuire will be doing a 9 week long class online. It is 27 videos of inking techniques. You can go to her blog (it's posted in my links) and find out more information. There are also tons of ideas for scrapbooking and stamping on her blog. I am also adding more links to the websites I visit. Jessica Sprauge is really good if you are interested in digital scrapbooking or hybrid scrapbooking (traditional and digital). Ali Edwards also has tons of stuff on hers. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails