Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quick Sketch and a Useful App

This is for a 12x12 layout that I plan on doing in the near future.  It's for my pictures from the Mud Run I did in March.  I want to incorporate my number on to the layout.  You could adapt this for your own personal use as well.

I made this sketch on the Bamboo Paper App (You should check it out on your iPad).  I can use my finger to draw or write and then email the photos to myself, where I can save them as JPEGs.  For this reason, I plan on sharing a lot more sketches here.  I did post them here before, but it was always a lot harder to do the sketches in Photoshop.  I will also be posting files you can cut with your Silhouette Machine.  I will share an example of that later in the week.  I am trying to figure out the easiest way for you to download them from my blog.  That is all today, Peeps!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails