Friday, April 12, 2013

Sometimes Little Things Can Be Big Things


See that?  It's just a little tiny toy tractor but in the right perspective, it might look a whole lot bigger than it actually is.  Wow, what a week it's been.  I blew a gasket today.  You see the little things, they always add up.  You try to blow them off, you do.  It's not a big deal.  It's not until you can take no more and it sends you over the edge.  As much as I've complained about my job this year, I still take it VERY seriously.  Educating young children, or any children in general, is a very serious job.  I have had an outside influence in my class and I really lost it today when things did not go according to my expectations.  It was a thing that has been building, and building, until today I could take no more.

I guess it goes the same way for life in general.  Things add up.  They build up to a point where it just takes one tiny little thing to push things over the edge.  And really, I wonder what the lesson is.  What should I learn from this?  What should anyone learn from the slow build up of things that can go wrong?  I don't have the answer.  Is it something that we allow, because we don't wish to face it head on?  Or is it something that just comes to pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails