Monday, April 1, 2013

Office Before Photos

Erik and I have finished painting my office.  It took us two days and a lot of yelling and screaming at the kids super patience with the children.  I wanted to share the before photos with you...in all their splendor.  They are bad, I admit it.  I do love my new office, though it's not finished yet.  I will post them soon, as I will have to redeem myself after you see these photos.

*****Also, I still have a ton of papers, etc.  I will see what I can get rid of locally and then maybe make small packages I can send out in the mail to anyone who is interested*****

Wall 1-Paint Samples we were trying out are on the wall.

Wall 2

 Wall 3

 Wall 4
 Pile of trash I removed 

 The kids being "helpful"




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails