Thursday, April 4, 2013

So Grateful for this blog...plus I appreciate my comb.

Once again, this photo has nothing to do with this post.  It's just me and my bestie in the whole world.

So, today, I was looking for a picture of an okra flower.  In order to find that photo, I had to surf through this blog.  As I was surfing, I had to go through posts.  As I went through posts, I found that I really appreciate this blog.  I love the pictures that are on here.  I love the thoughts I've written down.  I am glad that I have a place to "journal."  And for some reason that it's public holds me accountable.  So, all in all, I appreciate my readers, I do.  Thanks for "listening"  I appreciate this place that is all my own.  That's hard to come by around here.  And as far as appreciating my comb...well that was a quote from Junie B. Jones and the Yucky Blucky Fruit Cake.  Sometimes you just gotta roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails