Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project Life

****Alert****  JoJo is now using his l's so instead of saying wook, he says look.  It started all of the sudden this past week.  ***This had nothing to do with the post, but I wanted it documented...thank you****

I have decided to do Project Life...I want something to work towards each month this brand new year.  I am using Year.o.graphy from Memory Works.  You can order it here.


As soon as I receive the package in my hot little hands, I will share the photos.  I just wanted to share with you how I will be tackling this project.

1.  I will be doing monthly spreads.  I know myself.  There is absolutely no way that I will keep up with a weekly project.
2.  I am going to make the album ahead of time so that all I have to do is add photos.
3.  If I need extra space, for photos or journaling, I will add 8.5x11 pages to the middle of each spread.
4.  Each month, I will take a family portrait to add to the layout.
5.  Each month, I will take a self-portrait to add to the layout.  
6.  I am going to try and keep up with the photos online as well...so whatever photos I use for layouts will be uploaded to Shutterfly for my annual photo book.  That way I won't have to sit for nine hours at the computer the day before I send them out.  I actually sat at the computer for 9 hours...I'm not even exaggerating.  
7.  I'm really going to try and add a lot of journaling and photos that represent our daily life...and that provide an insight to what happens in this crazy house.
8.  I'm going to share the layouts in a timely manner here on my blog.

Whew..that's all.  If you're going to participate, let me know in the comments section.  I'd love to hear how you're organizing your photos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails