Friday, October 7, 2011

Meet My Mistress

I would have told sooner, but our internet was down for a few days.  That's right people...I have a mistress and here she is...
Her name is Mariphone (clever play on words, I know).  Please note that is not actually her, but she's not so good at taking self portraits.  I have wanted an iPhone for soooo long, and I finally got one.  Erik got one and I was jealous and had to have one too.  Let me just say, What was I waiting for?  We are all Apple products here.  I love them.  They are the best invention, ever.  I love my phone because it has my books, my music, and a camera.  Did I ever tell you I love Instagram?  Probably not, but I was so thrilled to get it!  I love being able to take pictures on the go.  As you know, I love to take pictures and carrying a full size camera is not always convenient.  I am pleased with this new addition to my life.  I'm going to share a few photos here.  And I would also like to take a moment to remember Steve Jobs.


He was really a true visionary.  He brought about changes and technology that we would never have dreamed of.  He was also a very inspirational person.  May he rest in peace.

Here are just a few of the photos I took this week:












I will see about creating a template to make the photo sharing easier.  Anyhow, enjoy your Friday night.  I'm on the last day of Fall Break...back to work Monday...it went too fast.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails