Friday, October 21, 2011

JoliPrint-Pretty Useful :)

I think I've mentioned it here before, but joliprint.com is a really cool site.  Say you want to print a webpage or blog article.  Well this site prints it in a PDF format.  It looks really nice and you can save it to your computer as well as print it.  I wanted to print something from Paint the Moon.net...about aspect ratios and cropping photos.  I knew I would want to reference it later so I just copied and pasted the post at JoliPrint.com and this is what it came out as. (these are my screen shots so if they're a bit fuzzy that's why)



I just showed the first two pages, but you can see it comes out pretty nice.  This can come in handy with pretty much everything.  If you want to see what the blogpost looked like before then just go here.    
You will be able to see how it transfers it into a document.  Happy Printing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails