Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Fiesta!


Right now, I should not be posting. I should be packing and doing laundry. We will be going hunting for the weekend. I'm so excited...yeah! (Note Sarcasim). It's not that I don't want to go, because I do. I just don't feel like doing anything to get ready for it. I am so tired this week. Tomorrow is our Fall Fiesta at school where I get to stand outside all morning and watch the kids run around like crazies, and somewhere in between run a booth. This is not going to be fun.
Wow, I'm a downer. On happier a note, I get to stay home for a week!! Hopefully after camping, I will get some scrapbooking done. I will announce the layout winner in my next post. That will be either Monday or Tuesday.
I guess that I should go pack. I am preheating the oven so I can put the frozen pizza in it. See how responsible I am? Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails