Sunday, September 30, 2012

Almost Never Clever Blog Hop Announcement


It's that time of year again.  I will be participating in Almost Never Clever's Cell Phone blog hop on October 9.  I hope you will be joining me.  Here is my post from the last blog hop in case you missed it.    Here  

In other news, Erik and I will be sending the children away...to my Mother in Law's for three days.  We will get three whole days to ourselves.  I am hoping to get photos edited, my office cleaned, and some scrapbooking done.  I have really been missing scrapbooking lately.  I find this as a good sign.  One of my friend's is opening up her house for us to craft for four whole days.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but regardless I want to get some layouts done.

Yesterday was my cousin's wedding.  They got married at Quemado Lake.  What a beautiful place.  I think it has to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.  I can't wait to go back with Erik and the kids.  

Well, I guess that's it for today, dear friends.  Enjoy your football games and Sunday with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails