Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick Card...and this and that...

I made this card...super quick for Maddie's birthday.  Though, you wouldn't think my office would look like a bomb went off in it.  As an update, I am ordering prints for my Week in the Life layouts, and for my Project Life layout for April.  I'm combining the two together.  

On another note, I have been taking photos like crazy.  I've been editing and burning photos to CD's around here.  This is not leaving much time for crafting.  I do have to say, that I am thoroughly enjoying the picture taking/editing.  Here are just a few photos that I've taken.













I have more words of wisdom to share...ok it's actually my blabbering on.  But I'll do it in another post.  Have a good night.  I'm off to make some fresh salmon...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails