Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mariah Recommends....

You know that I am the authority on most things...that is my own personal belief.  Please don't ask Erik.  Anyhow here are some things I am recommending at random.

*Postal Pics (you heard about this already)
*Instagram (ditto to last statement)
*Just a note on the last two...I am working them into my project life album...I am LOVING the 4x4 look.
*Country Music you must have:  Somethin' Bout a Truck, Dirt Road Anthem, Toes, Chicken Fried, Crazy Girl
*You must read the Sookie Stackhouse Chronicles-I am rereading the first book for the third time.  My goal is to make it through the entire series again and then buy the last two books.  I love these books.


*The Dark Hunter Series.  These books are so good.  I love the Greek Mythology in them.  The stories are so good and so touching.  The Characters are amazing.  They are considered romance.  They are pretty racy.  But I love them.


*Blogging.  Do you have one?  You should.  I love that I get to blog.  I love that I get to record my thoughts for my kids, husband, family, random people such as you.  Thanks for taking time out of your day to see mine.  But really, I encourage you to BLOG.  It doesn't matter what about, but do it.  Make it private or make it public.  Just do it.  I promise you won't regret it.  I love this little place I get to come and write.  If you want to share your's please leave it in the comments.  I will visit.  And I do have a few readers out there that might visit too.

*A good camera.  It doesn't have to be super pricey and expensive.  I would recommend a good DSLR.  

*Sharpie Pens
These pens are awesomeness for journaling or just writing checks to pay the bills.

Wow this post covered quite a range.  Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails