Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I ♥ Postal Pics

Remember, in my last post how I'd mentioned that I ordered pictures from Postal Pics?  Well, I got them yesterday because the mailman was kind enough to drop our mail at the door.  (lost key situation was already mentioned)  Anyhow I LOVE the pictures.  I love the 4x4's I got that I used Instagram to edit!  They are the perfect size for scrapbook layouts.  I love, love, love them.

Let me tell you just a bit about postal pics.  You need to have an iphone.  In my case, I have good old Mariphone.  Download it from the App store.  I ordered all of my prints directly from my phone and it was really, really easy.  Instagram automatically crops your images to 4x4, but you still have the option to use a 4x6 photo.  

The print quality is awesome.  It is much better than Walgreens 1 hour photo.  The paper is thicker and the color is better.  Let me just say, I secretly hate you 1 hour photo, and I won't be using you again unless it's a dire emergency.  The price for the prints is very reasonable.  I cannot speak about delivery time.  That would just be unfair as I have no idea how long the pictures sat in my mailbox.  

Now onto Project Life.  I'm not sure how many of you are participating in that project.  I saw this awesome idea from Ali Edwards for our Monthly family photo.  Click here to see it.  You're using a full page photo for your layout.  I am scraplifting this idea for March.  I will be working on my layout tonight, hopefully.  I have just been so EXHAUSTED this week.  I love my Project Life "project."  I really want to do a weekly project, but I'm so afraid that I won't be able to keep up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails