Monday, November 28, 2011

My (Blog) Reading List

Hi everyone!  I'm sure I've talked about it before, but I LOVE blogs.  I mean, I really do.  I love to hear about different people and their experiences in life.  Each day I come home and read.  It is my time to unwind before the craziness of dinner, laundry, cleaning, dishes, homework, and 100 other things begin.  I wanted to share my daily reads.  Some are scrapbook related, and others are photography related, and some are a little of both or none at all.

Stephanie Howell:  Beautifully written and crafty
Kayla Aimee:  Chronicles of this crazy girl (I mean that with the utmost respect) and her micro preemie, Scarlette who is now 1!
Cathy Zielske:  Digital and Hybrid Craftiness plus her great personality.  I think we would be friends in real life...I'm not stalking her or anything...I promise.
Kelle Hampton:  Pure Beauty...wonderful pictures and stories of her life with her two children
Bobbi and Mike:  Photography Inspiration 101
Dear Lizzy:  Beautiful girl, beautiful pictures, beautiful crafts
Crave Photography:  Beautiful photos and beautiful processing.  I love her work.
Ali Edwards:  Such crafty inspiration
Dawn McVey:  Such a sweetie, and crafty inspiration
Jennifer McGuire:  Need I say more?  Craftiness, Craftiness, Craftiness
Katie Bee Creative:  She hasn't updated in a while, but I'm still a faithful follower.
Jody Wenke:  She hasn't updated in a while either, but she is crafty and has a heart warming story to share.
An Inch of Gray:  Beautifully written, but sad.  She lost her son in a freak flooding accident this year.  It's a hard thing to read.  Really hard, especially if you know someone who is going through the same thing, but it does give good insight to what they might be feeling.  I'm new to this blog...just started reading it a week or two ago.  


Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.  Please feel free to share in the comments if you read any blogs that you think I'd like.  And for those of you who read my blog daily...thank you.  Really and truly, thank you for taking the time out of your day to see what is happening in mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails