Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Photos

We started our Halloween weekend at our friend's house.  Every year (for the last 10), we go to her house for a pumpkin carving party.  Our pumpkin is the 5th one from the left with the big smile. 

Look how thrilled Erik looks.

The next for are from school at our Fall Festival

 Our Grade level was Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Wolfie let me take his picture for once.  It's the nicest one I've taken in a long time.

Maddie at the cupcake walk.

Obviously he had a cupcake already.

After school, when Erik got home.  Probably one of my favorite photos ever.  JoJo loves his Daddy.

All of us before Trick or Treating.  Notice Erik has become a criminal.  I was an awesome costume maker with the black electrical tape.

The kids had a lot of fun.  I just hate that Halloween fell on a Monday this year.  It makes it hard for the rest of the week.  

Enjoy your day.  I'm home today...daycare is closed.  Maybe I'll finish my scrapbook page that's been sitting on my craft table for over a week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails