Saturday, November 26, 2011

ecoscrapbook

There is a little feature on ecoscrapbook about your's truly.  Ecoscrapbook is a blog that provides tips and advice for using earth friendly items.  So, head on over there are check out Danielle's (ecoscrapbook) blog.

And as a side note, it seems that by scrapbooking Mojo has returned.  I started a cute little album project using repurposed materials aka cardboard, that I will share when I finish.  I also have two more layouts done, and a card!  I'm on a roll.

I HAVE to finish ALL of the laundry this weekend...this will not be an easy or fun task.  I am not looking forward to it at all....And because I couldn't make this a pictureless post, I am including a couple of photos from Thanksgiving.  They are not traditional photos that include the turkey, etc., but they do include my very own personal turkeys :)





Erik took this one hence the out of focus look to it.  He is a man of many talents, but photography is not one of them.  That's my brother, Josh and JoJo, my grandmother, me and Wolfie, and Maddie.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos with the vintage truck. Cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blues and grays against the red truck. Great pics, Mariah! And thanks for sharing over at EcoScrapbook!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails