Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mariphone Randomness

Hi everyone!  This post will be random...and haphazard.  Sorry.  Here are a few photos I took with Mariphone this past week.

Wolfie's little story he wrote for his homework.  I thought it was pretty cute.

 Maddie's art work.  He's good for a six year old.  I think.


 Wolfie's Christmas list.  I hope he doesn't think he's getting everything on it.

Wolfie playing the video game with his hat, in his pajamas.  I thought it was funny.

The boys love their Dad!
Me, after scrubbing the toilets, cleaning the house, carting boys to and from catechism, grocery shopping, and doing numerous loads of laundry.

And just in case you were wondering about my lack of craftiness.  Here are some photos that show why I don't craft...everyone else has taken over my office.  This doesn't even show the floor.




Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails