Saturday, July 16, 2011

Randomness

Simple Stories "25 Days of Christmas"

Hi there, everyone!  I just wanted to show you the last of the new lines from Memory Works.  They really are FABULOUS!  Also, I will be partaking in a "Week in the Life"  once again this year.  I did it last year, and it's really fun to look back at the week.  Our family has come a long way with many changes this year.  If you want to see it just click on the "Week in the Life" at the top of my blog (email subscribers will actually have to visit the blog and click on the link).  I do have to confess that I have scrapbooked none of the photos.  But I do have them recorded here on the Blog.  I would also like to add that I actually did some scrapbooking this week.  It's the first time since February!  Every time I come into my office I just feel like I'm hitting my head against the wall.  The other day I finally decided that it was ridiculous and the only way to over come this block was to plow through it.  I did photograph the layouts.  However, I was too lazy to download them, edit them, and upload today.  Don't worry, I will post them this week.  

On another and totally unrelated note...has anyone been watching the Tour De France?  I love this event.  You should really check it out if you haven't.  The French Countryside is beautiful.  Please have a good night.  I will be posting layouts later this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails