Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Sketch



I'm on a roll with the sketch posting, one last month, and one this month.  I started back to work this week, and here is a funny story.  I showed up a day early for work.  Yes I did!  I dropped my kid's off at their babysitter's house.  She said her daughter (who is also a teacher in the same district) didn't start school until the next day.  I was like, "NOOOO!"  I quickly asked her for a school calendar.  Sure enough I had one extra day of vacation.  Boy did I feel like an idiot.  But I just decided to leave the kids at daycare and have a day to myself.  I edited some photos from a photo shoot.  I'm almost done and I can't wait to share.  Then I went to lunch with my mother-in-law.  We had a GREAT time!  So in the end, it worked out.  The kids got to wake up early and we had a "practice run" for the real thing.  I got a day to myself.  And besides, it's always better to be a day early than a day late...that's what I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails