Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Results of My 1st Photo Shoot!

I cannot thank my dear friend enough for letting me photograph her family.  I enjoyed every minute of our photo shoot.  I was nervous when I started, but her sweet girls were the best picture takers ever.  Baby A, had a hard time...as soon as we started shooting, she fell down and bumped her nose.  It ruined the rest of her day.  And speaking of the day, it was a little chilly...So here are the photos, enjoy.


Sort of a candid shot.
Baby A was not happy!


I love this picture...big sister is picking her up because she's crying.











What a wonderful day!  I love how the pictures turned out.  I know I'm not a professional, but I think I did a pretty good job.  I learned a lot by doing this.  I have another photo shoot on Saturday!  I'm nervous about that one, too.  It's a little tiny baby I'm going to be photographing...eeks!
















1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! Way to follow your passion and go for it! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails