Saturday, January 15, 2011

@The Museum 12x12 Layout

Memory Works Express Sept 09 (one of my all time favorite kits)

Hi, there, everyone!  The above layout was created after we went to ABQ, last year.  My husband was working up there, saving an endangered species from extinction...The Silvery Minnow.  (I'm actually serious about this.)  
On another note, I hope you had a wonderful Saturday like I did.  It was a beautiful here in the desert.  It's days like these, at home with my boys and and my husband that are so wonderful.  The sun was out, and we spent our day outside.  I love to watch my three boys follow their daddy around.  They love him so much, and he is such a wonderful father.  There is something about watching their three little heads running around the yard.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  And, as we are reflective with the upcoming holiday (Martin Luther King), I wish you Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails