Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jump In! (12x12 Layout)

Supplies:  American Crafts Cardstock and letters, Fancy Pants and Cosmo Cricket Patterned Papers, and probably the buttons too, Sassafras journaling spot (those little cards)


Good day, Everyone!  I made this layout a month or so ago (maybe two).  I used a leaf punch from Creative Memories that my mom bought about 7 or 8 years ago.  I punched the leaves on a sheet of Fancy Pants paper that I LOVED!  Therefore, I was always saving it for the right project.  I've had it for several years and it was time to use it.  It's funny how sometimes we save things that we love so much and they never end up being used.  So my advice is to use them.  What's the point of having the stuff unless you're going to use.  Okay, I'm stepping off of the soap box now.

On another note, I know that I haven't been too crafty lately.  Thank you those of you who follow/read my blog for crafty ideas, and also sorry.  As I have not been delivering on that too well.  I just haven't felt scrappy lately.  My kids ALWAYS trash my craft room.  It mainly makes me angry that I have no place to work without 10 minutes of clearing tables and putting stuff away.  I have also been busy editing photos and such for photo sessions as evidenced by my recent posts.

If any of you are interested in learning about techniques in PhotoShop or Elements, please let me know.  My knowledge is not vast on that subject, but I do know a few tricks that I am happy to share.

I feel as though I am in some sort of transition.  Transition from what to what I don't know, but it's sort of a lost feeling.  Maybe it's because I'm 30 now?  My husband and I are transitioning out of the baby stage with our children into older childrenhood stage.  Sorry, I don't know what's that called, and does that make sense?  Well, I guess that is probably enough weirdness for today.  Thank you, if you made it to the bottom of this rambling post.  Oh, and I promise to try and me more crafty and meaner to my kids by keeping them out of my craft space :)        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails