Sunday, October 10, 2010

New BoBunny Products







Aren't these great paper sets?  I love BoBunny Products.  There are tons of embellishments and accessories that match these sets.  Just follow the links.  You can order directly from my website and the products ship anywhere in the US.  

*****************
Don't forget...I'm trying to get 50 followers/subscribers on my blog.  One lucky follower/subscriber will receive a February MWExpress Kit.  A $29.95 dollar value.  So spread the word.  We're up to 25 followers and 15 subscribers (however there are 5 inactive because they didn't follow the link to confirm their subscriptions).  Once they confirm, only 10 more people left.  

*****************
I did get some scrapbooking done this weekend.  I'll get the pictures up and posted as soon as I can.  I'm also planning to do a tutorial on Embossing.  Let me know if there are any other techniques you'd like to learn.  
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails