Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Sunday

MWExpress December 09

Hello All!  Last year we got tons of snow... for the desert that is.  I was finally able to scrapbook some of the pictures.  Did you know there is about 9.5 weeks left in 2010!  We are that close to the end of the year.  It is unbelievable.  It seems that once school starts, time just flies by.  My goal is not to get behind on Christmas Preparations this year.  We will be hosting Erik's family on Christmas Eve and my family on Christmas Day.  So, as I prepare, I'm going to share with you as well.  I'm going to make and send Christmas cards this year.   I don't really have too many to send out, but I'll share anyway.  I'm also going to share some of my Holiday Recipes and projects.    

Don't forget, if you read this blog, please pass it on to others.  My goal is to have 50 followers/subscribers.  Once I reach that number, I'll be doing a give away.  One lucky person will receive a February Memory Works Express Kit!  

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails