Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh, Yeah...I blog

Paper, ribbon and flower from the June MWExpress Kit
Ranger Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls

I almost forgot that I had a blog.  Not really, I've just been so busy.  I've been getting my classroom together, shopping for school supplies/clothes, putting the kids in Tae Kwon Do, and visiting my grandfather.  Sorry about the poor picture for the card.  I should have cropped it and all that other fun stuff, but it just would have taken to long.  It was very simple and easy.  I did the reverse embossing resist on the stamped letters then sprayed it with Perfect Pearls.  I'm hoping once things slow down a little bit here, I can get some projects done to share with you.  So, hang in there with me.  I'm going to go cook dinner now.  Then go shopping for backpacks.  Wolfie and I start school tomorrow.  How are you guys doing?  Hope everything is going well.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails