Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Craftroom...

Dear Craftroom:
I surely do miss you.  I'm sorry that I never get to spend time in you and get some good crafting done.  I'm also sorry that you are a mess right now.  You're full of boxes, and bags unpacked from the last crop I went to.  I do apologize.  I've just been so busy.  I really wish life would slow down for about 10 seconds.  Crafting for other people, going to the hospital, going to Karate, going to meetings, and trying to keep up with day to day chores have left very little time for you.  I promise, when time permits, that I will clean you, unpack you, and try to get some of my own personal crafting done.  Please be patient with me.  I still love you.

Sincerely,
 Your neglectful owner,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails