Saturday, August 28, 2010

Colorado Vacation

As part of my attempt to post more often, I'm finally going to post the pictures of our short trip to Colorado.  The ones I promised to post a month ago.  We went to Colorado to visit Erik's grandparents, Ross and Wally.  Most of the pictures are of her yard.  She and Ross have a way with landscaping. 
Maddie in front of some wild flowers.

View from the back of the property to the front.

JoJo under the tree playing in the tiny little sandbox we bought at WalMart

The light was so great under that tree.  I made the boys come over to take pictures.  This was the best one.  The other two featured Wolfie hitting JoJo with the golf club...nice.

Wolfie and Maddie looking for bugs.  Each one of those flowers was handplanted!  Wally planted every single flower in her yard.

At the Ouray Hotsprings Pool

Maddie at the pool.

View from the Ouray pool.  There are some crazy or adventurous (use the term you prefer) people climbing up the cliff face.  You'll have to click to enlarge the picture to be able to see them.

All of us in front of the powder house at Box Canyon

See my amateur photography skills at work. 

Today, I plan to finish up some commissioned projects.  I can share those with you.  I'm also going to photograph some layouts I finished last weekend.  That is if light permits.  It's cloudy and cool here today. 
Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails