Monday, June 21, 2010

So Far Summer Reccomendations

Books I reccomend.  I'm going to start #2 of the Stieg Larrson Trilogy.  Sh*t My Dad Says, is Hilarious.  If you're offended by curse words, it's not for you.  But I loved it.  It was a great book.  I'm a big fan of the Alex Cross Novels by James Patterson.





Movies and Shows

Blogs to visit
And, the others on the side of my blog.  I need to add these to my list.  Well, I hope you enjoy your day.  Let me know what you guys think, if you've seen or read some of the reccomendations.  Today, if I get a chance, I'll post some scrap-related stuff.  I have to take my dog to the vet this afternoon to get her stitches taken out.  She has a 6-7 inch incision on her back.  I took a picture, but didn't want  to gross you out.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails