Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June MW Express Kit

June 2010 MemoryWorks Express Kit Contains:


Patterned Paper

{1} 12x12 Botanical Blue - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Spontaneous Floral - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Pleasant Stripe - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Floral Swirl - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Helpful Houndstooth - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Sweet Circles Die Cut - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Collectors Item - Thrift Shop (October Afternoon)


Solid Cardstock
{1} 12x12 White (Bazzill)
{1} 12x 12 Spring Willow Medium (Bazzill)
{1} 12x12 Sugar Cream (Bazzill)
{1} 12x12 Birchtone Dark (Bazzill)

Embellishments
{1} 3x6 Calendar Card - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 3x6 ½ Lined Journaling Card - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 4x6 Transparency Frame - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{2} 2x2 ½ Die Cut Journaling Cards - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1} 3x4 Library Card - So Sophie (My Minds Eye)
{1}¾" Roll Lime Artisan Tape (Pink Paislee)
{1}6x12 Sheet Chocolate Whimsies Alphabet Stickers (Pink Paislee)
{5} Daisy or Dahlia Flowers plus 2 Gem Centers- Assorted Styles & Sizes (Petaloo)
{2} Metal Trinket Pins (Tim Holtz)
{6} Metal Mini Paper Clips (Tim Holtz)
{10}Metal Mini Brads (Tim Holtz)
{1} 6x6 Sheet Chipboard Button Shapes (Scenic Route)
{3} ¾" Vintage Mini Circle Tags (Making Memories)
{1} Yard 3/8" Green Grosgrain Dot Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} Yard 5/8" Turquoise & Brown Dot Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} Yard Natural Burlap Twine (May Arts)

Bonus Cards
{1} 5.5 x 8.5 White (Bazzill)
{1} 5.5 x 8.5 Spring Willow Medium (Bazzill)
{1} 5.5 x 8.5 Sugar Cream (Bazzill)
{1} 5.5 x 8.5 Brichtone Dark (Bazzill)
{1} 5.5 x 8.5 Intense Teal (Bazzill)
{5} 5 3/4 X 4 3/8 Natural Envelopes



A new month means a new kit.  I LOVE the Memory Works Express Kits.  I really think they are a great investment.  I can't say enough about them.  There are plenty of supplies to complete several projects.  It also gives me a nice variety in my scrapbook stash.  Let's face it...we all have our own styles and buy the same things that fit in our style.  With the kits, someone else coordinates a lovely kit with items you never would have chosen.  These kits really inspire my creativity.  Tomorrow, I'll be back with a beautiful card I made with the April Express kit, for a beautiful lady...my grandma.
Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails