Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inspiration Class being offered

Hi, Everyone!  I'm excited to introduce my class, Finding Inspiration, that will start July 5.  It's a three week class to show you how to use magazines for inspiration in scrapbooking.  I don't mean scrapbooking magazines.  I mean regular, old magazines you have laying around your house.  You will get downloadable PDF's with sketches and ideas for creating scrapbook layouts.  Classes will be presented each Monday.  Your participation is encouraged.  There will be drawings for prizes during the course for those who participate.  At the end of the course, one lucky participant will receive a BIG prize...worth $29.95.  So, please join me. (Make sure to subscribe or follow this blog to join the class, and to receive updates)   I can't wait to get started.  Pass this information along to others.  The more, the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails