Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Right Now


Happy November. I can't believe how fast October flew by.

For this post, I got the idea from Stephanie Howell's blog. She did a post called "Right Now" where she featured 5 things that each member of the family was doing right now. I will eventually make one page for each person, but this is what I have done so far. This page is for JoJo and it is made from the Sassafras "Monstrosity" line. I love those papers. So here it goes for JoJo:
Right Now
  1. You are in your terrible 2's and boy are they terrible. You try to throw tantrums by gently throwing yourself on the floor and fake crying (it's not very convincing).
  2. You cross your arms and tell me, "No!"
  3. You are talking so much. I love when you tell me, "Help me, Momma."
  4. When you get in trouble, I tell you, "You're in trouble." And you say, "Sorry," and give me a hug.
  5. You make us giggle so much when you try to say words like hideous, or Nickelodean. We love you so much.

I hope this inspires you to create your own page about your children, or yourself, "Right Now"

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails