Sunday, November 15, 2009

Laundry Day


So today is dreaded laundry day. I save all of my laundry until Sunday. So after this post, I will begin on about 10 loads of laundry.


The layout I'm sharing today is the one I did for Erik's elk. I used my sewing machine to run a zig zag stitch around the page. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I thought this layout would be fitting since we will be eating an Elk roast for dinner tonight. Also, as I am typing, Erik is making jerky (with my cake icing tips). It's going to be interesting. I'll let you know how it went. Sorry for any sensitive people out there. I think I will have to drink some Margaritas today or something so I can handle this situation.
On another and less gross note, I am going to give you a link to the Memory Works Blog. There are some cute project ideas on there with instructions. Click here
Well, I am off to do some laundry, drink some Margaritas, and eat a lovely dinner. I will let you know later this week how it all turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails