Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gearing up for the Big Day

JoJo looking a little upset.
Wolfie loves to climb stuff. Sorry for the dark photo and I didn't photoshop it.


Yesterday at lunch for Erik's Birthday.


I just wanted to share a few fall pictures with you. I love the one of Maddox. I didn't crop it, and I should have before I posted, but lack of time did not allow. Yesterday was Erik's 30th Birthday! We went to lunch with the family, and then Erik and I had a nice, quiet evening to ourselves. Okay, I am going to give you a few recipes for some Thanksgiving dishes. I will be making these and hosting at least 20 at my house.
Spinach Artichoke Dip-this is available in My Veteran's Day Post below.
Ham Rollies
1 package of thickly sliced ham
1 package of cream cheese
Green onions
All you do is spread the cream cheese on the inside of the ham. Then put the green onion inside and roll it up. Then slice into 1 inch pieces. Very simple and delicious
There is the link for that one. It is from Martha Stewart
This is also from Martha Stewart and this is the link.
I'm so glad I decided to subscribe to Martha Stewart Living again. It's such a beautiful magazine with a lot of great ideas. The other thing I'm going to do for Thanksgiving is this (also from MS). I am going to make a bunch of leaves from different color paper (green, brown, orange, red, etc.). When people come in they will have to take their leaves and write what they are thankful for on it. Then, I will photograph everyone and make it into a scrapbook layout. I hope this makes sense and if not email me and I will try to do a better job of explaining.
Also, like I said before I am doing the Holidays in Hand course from Jessica Sprague and I will share with you too. I don't know if I will post before Thanksgiving. We are going to be very busy getting the house ready. I have to finish all of my orders and laundry. We are going to have a photoshoot on Tuesday. I can't wait for that. I will let you know how it goes. In the meantime, please enjoy your families, your week, and all that you have to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails