Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day


Hello Everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your Veteran's Day. Thanks to all of the Veterans who have proudly served our country. My grandfather is a veteran of World War II.

This will be a quick post today. I have a lot of things to accomplish before tomorrow. I wanted to show you my Christmas cards. I am making them. I will have three different designs, but this is the first set I have gotten done so far. If you are interested email me (mariahashbaugh@hotmail.com). Let me know as soon as possible because I have several orders, and I want to get them done so they can be sent out.
This November I was hoping to share with you a few ideas for getting ready for the Holiday season, and to help you with scrapbooking. So first things first, here is my recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip. I usually make it for Christmas. I am giving you a double recipe because I find that one batch is not enough for a large party.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Makes 4 cups
12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
2 packages (9-11 oz size packages) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
1/2 cup mayonaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cloves garlic
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Chop the artichokes, and garlic.
3. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and pour into a Baking Dish
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes
5. Serve with chips or pita bread
Hope you enjoy this recipe. It is a great one. Next time, I will try to post some scrapbooking ideas. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails