Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week 3 of Project 365

Hello everyone!  I'm on my third week here and I haven't missed a day of taking photos…21 days straight.  I'm really proud of that.  I've learned a lot just by picking up my camera everyday and using it.  I'm getting quite good at manual shooting and I can see a difference in my photos.  I've also learned some new tricks…who knew about freelensing (not me) but I plan on trying it to see what I can come up with.  I'm sharing one photo a day on my Instagram and those are the photos here as well, but I have taken a ton more.  I have some photos that I'm really proud of that I will share later.  Also, I've not taken many photos of the boys.  Apparently, they are tired of me taking photos of them.    I have been able to sneak a ton of photos of them with my phone, but pull out the regular camera and I can't hide that.  So, here you go…






This was a hard one…I was using my Lensbaby.  I missed focus on a lot of the images.  

Okay everyone.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails