Tuesday, January 2, 2018

One Little Word: Renew


Hello Everyone!  Welcome to 2018.  I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.  We did, that's for sure.  This year, I am embarking on the One Little Journey again.  I've chosen the word: Renew.

I want to renew my creativity in scrapbooking and journaling.  I want to renew and build my photography skills.  I want to renew and redefine my relationship with the boys as they get older.  I want to renew a commitment to blogging more often.

I am really more excited than I have been in a long time to start this new journey.  Not only have a committed to do One Little Word, but I've also started a 365 Day project for photography.  I am still trying to figure out how to organize everything.  In the coming days, I will get that figured out and share it with you.  So, I'm pretty excited!!!  I am wishing you all the best for 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails