Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Project Life Week 6

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Week 6 of my Project Life Album.  This week, I made another one page layout for the week.  I also shared this layout last week on The Pocket Source along with some photo tips.  The Pocket Source is an amazing community filled with a lot of Pocket Page inspiration and ideas.  I invite you all to check it out and create a profile on their page.

For this Week's spread, I used Clique Kits April Kit, "Happy Everything."  April is Clique Kits' Anniversary month and this kit rocks!  It is loaded with a ton of cute papers and embellishments from Pink Fresh Studio.  The kit is sold out but please go here to put your name on the subscriber wait list. There are some cute goodies in the Clique Store as well.  If you buy any of those items, please enter the discount code MARIAH10 for ten percent off of your purchase.  



I love this kit!  I also used some of the cutfiles that come with the kit...Those are the clouds.  I'll be posting more projects featuring those cute clouds so you can get a better look at them.  I'm also going to share a video of What's inside the April Kit so you can get a closeup look at all the goodies!  I hope you all have a great day!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails