Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Project Life Week 5

Hello Everyone!  I have my Project Life Week 5 layout to share with you today as well as the process video.  For this week's spread, I used Clique Kits March Kit Jadore.  I love this kit!  It is sold out, but you can still purchase some of the add ons in the Clique Store.  Make sure to enter the discount code MARIAH10 for ten percent off of your purchases.  If you are interested in subscribing make sure you head over to Clique Kits to get on the waiting list for April's Kit!


I used the We R Memory Keepers Cards from the kit for the middle row.  Every Clique Kits kit always includes something for Project Life.  The kits are just so versatile.  Here is the video for this week.  




Hope you enjoyed it.  Join me next Wednesday for the Clique Kits Pep Rally!

2 comments:

  1. I love your PL page....so sorry your son was sick. LOVE this kit, so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails