Sunday, September 14, 2014

Project Life Week 26

Finally, I'm posting Week 26.  This was the week of my friend Jeff's memorial.  Everyone came from all over the country to celebrate his life.  Over 500 people attended the memorial.

I couldn't find the photos of this layout on my computer, and I was incredibly busy with a wedding I had to help photograph.  Inadvertently, I found the photos on a flash drive and didn't have to retake them.  I was pleased with that.  So here you go.  I used the June Clique Kits Kit for this week.

Entire layout:  I loved the handwriting stickers from the kit.
Below is the left side.


Right Side Below:  We actually had an earthquake in TorC.  




So there you have it!  Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails