Friday, February 14, 2014

Writer's Block...Oh and Happy Valentine's Day

I have writer's block.  I'm serious.  I actually can think of nothing to write about.  On top of that, I have picture block.  I've got nothing in the picture department.  It's really hard to be creative when you have no creative ideas.  Ugh....

On a brighter note, Happy Valentine's Day.  On the way home today, I saw a lady flip the guy in the car next to her off.  It lasted a good thirty seconds.  I mean she stuck her hand out the window and everything.  I got a chuckle out of it.  Also, I was wondering if she realized it was Valentine's Day.  You shouldn't flip people off on Valentine's Day.  It's a rule.  Anyhow, I hope you guys have a special evening with your loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails