Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Project Life Week 5

Here is the next installment of Project Life. I realize I am one week behind.  I did ask Erik, repeatedly, to pick up pictures for me today.  He forgot.  So, I blame him for all of it.  It's all his fault.  Okay, it's not his fault, but I'm going to blame him.  I just have to say, I really, really love this project.  I know that I was worried about keeping up.  It has been pretty easy to do...even if I'm a week behind...Being sick just took it out of me.  I like it so much more than doing it monthly.  I love looking back at the pages.  I'm surprised by how much I have to say about each week.  It seems so much more authentic than doing it once a month.  The things that make it easy for me are:

*Printing pictures weekly.  Set a cut off date for your pictures.  My cut off is Thursday Nights.  I print on Fridays.  I know if I did this monthly it would be a waste.  I just wouldn't be able to do it.

*Having a set deadline for posting the pages on my blog.  You people are keeping me accountable.  Way to go.

Anyhow, here are the pictures for this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails