Friday, December 21, 2012

The Learning Boy 12x12 Layout (P.S. I think I'm back)

All the supplies are from my Studio Calico Monthly Kit...I mixed and matched kits so I can't give you a month.

Two posts in one day?  It must be a Christmas Miracle.  This photo is an 8x8 print, printed from Postal Pics.  I uploaded it directly from my phone and the filter is from Instagram.  It's just a simple little layout, but it's the first one I've done in months.  Months.  Because I haven't been able to bring myself to scrapbook.  

In my previous post, I mentioned the book, Hopeless.  And I'm telling you it snapped something inside of me.  And I have jotted some ideas down that I would like to share.  So we will see.  But I haven't felt like this in a long time.  And as I type, I am going through pictures for my Project Life Album...hoping to have them printed off soon.  And actually, not as I type because that would be impossible.  You know what I mean.

God, it's good to be back!  So good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails