Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tried and True Pinterest Recipes

It has been a few days since I posted.  I have made a couple of layouts but I am too lazy to photograph them and put them up.  Terrible, I know.  So instead, I thought I would share a few recipes that I've used from pinterest.  That place is a wealth of knowledge.

Best Cookies Ever
Lemon Crinkle Cookies...they are excellent!



SlowCooker:  Pork Tenderloin  This is a super easy recipe that I found.  And the roast is really, really good.  Trust me...we have tons of pork to cook.  We usually have left overs and I make posole with it.



Zucchini Pizza:  This is a really good, quick and easy recipe.  My boys really like it and we have tons of zucchini from the garden.


Rosemary Chicken:  I don't know if I've shared this before or not, but his is my absolutely favorite chicken recipe.  I make it most Sunday's in the winter.  I pinned it from Martha Stewart.


Southwestern Egg Rolls:  I love these.  This recipe makes a ton which means plenty of left overs for lunch during the week.


Stuffed Shells:  This is a good recipe.  The kids like it too.  


Chicken Roll Ups:  To.die.for.  These are so good.

"Apparently its: The absolute best way to cook asparagus, and SO SIMPLE! Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese; bake 350 10-15 minutes."  The link to the recipe didn't work so I pasted directly from Pinterest.  This is really the best way I've ever seen to make asparagus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails