Monday, July 23, 2012

Goodbye Summer...

It draws to a close...summer that is.  Summer can't last forever we all know this.  But what is better then a hot summer day when the clouds roll in and cool everything down?  When you can go on vacation.  When you can sleep in.  When you have no big obligations to fulfill.  When you can relax.  When you can swim the afternoon away in your pool or at the lake.  Goodbye Summer.  You were so good to me this year.  You were busy and filled with adventure for the first time in a long while.

Watching the rain

I have no explanation for this
Basketball with friends
Fishing
The Lake
Sitting in the yard
The Lake
More fishing
More of the lake
Fish Dinner
From the garden...they are only golf ball sized
Drinks with friends
Steaks and wine

Last photo of tarantula "Brownie" when she was attacked by ants and died
Port Aransas
sigh...he's hot
the lake...again
looking through old photos with my bestie Val and Dama...we found this one.  its at my wedding shower 11 years ago. (me, val, dama, charlcee)
fishing
Night fishing
At the lake...again....
 Getting eaten out of house and home...they demolished the entire loaf of bread in about 30 minutes.  My kids eat so much food it's ridiculous.

Catching up with one of my oldest and dearest friends...priceless...don't kill me for posting this :)
 swimming


 My Farrah Fawcett hair

 Beer, flip-flops, swimming, music, and friends...so summer



 Loving Kitty..aka...Fluffy quail baby killer
 Me...on the way to dinner for our anniversary:  11 years
 On the way to dinner...sorry guys but I love him 

Sitting on the patio...I may or may not have had one too many crown and cokes ;)

What a GREAT GREAT Summer.  I am so sad to see you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails