Monday, May 9, 2011

I Heart Faces/Motherhood



This week's I Heart Faces challenge is Motherhood.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I had a good one except for I think I had a touch of the stomach flu.  And Maddie had it, and my mom had it.  But, other than that, I am thankful to be a mother.  I love my three boys beyond belief and they fill my life with so much happiness (and craziness).  My husband is the best, and I couldn't ask for a better partner to help me through this life.  He supports me in all that I do.  He has helped me to be a better person, and a better mother.  And BTW, this is not me...haha.  It's the momma to the baby I showed you last week.  Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful capture of a mommy in waiting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails