Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adjusting...and a card

Supplies are from MemoryWorks Express

Things have been crazy, busy around here.  My husband started a new job.  He leaves the house at 5 am and gets home about 7:30 to 8:00 pm.  It's been hard adjusting to a brand new schedule, but we're finally getting used to it.  The boys have been a huge help to me.  They've picked up extra chores around the house.  I think the worst part is just missing my husband.  I miss not having him home to converse with.  There is only so much you can discuss with your children.  Plus, they seem interested in other things like playing outside or watching TV.  How dare they.  Don't they know I'm interesting?  (haha)  School is almost out, and I am really excited about that.  I'm finally starting to feel crafty again.  It's been so long since I have been.  I think it was dealing with the unknown about my husband's job, and finally the anticipation to get started with it. 

 Maddie lost his front tooth this weekend, and he looks older all ready.  My little monsters are growing up.  Wolfie has Strep Throat, again!!!  This is the third time since March.  I don't know what we're going to do. I guess I'll disinfect everything again.  I am pretty worried about it.  I just want him to get over it.  

There are so many posts, I'm behind on posting.  I promise, I will get busy.  Also, one of my good friends had a little baby girl.  I'm making her an album.  That means I get to make something girly!!!  That is quite exciting for me.  Well, I guess that is all for today.  I have to make dinner before the kids start whining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails