Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trying out my photography skills


The same photo as above, just with a little different affect.


I love this photo of Maddie...it's artsy but I absolutely love the look


I would like to thank my friend, Shanna, for letting me share the beautiful photos of her youngest daughter.  They were simple snapshots that I took this spring.  I think they turned out so well.  Now, I think I love photographing babies.  How could you not love her beautiful face?  I have a few goals for 2011 and one is to share my photography with you.  I have a serious passion for it.  It's been something that I've loved for many, many years.  Scrapbooking and Photography go hand in hand. 

I would appreciate any feedback.  Also, if there is something you are interested in learning, please let me know.  I am HAPPY to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails