Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas...and Our Santa Picture!


Success!!!  No one is crying in this picture.  Do you see that?  Do you?  This is the first picture in 6 years that no one has cried!  It's a Christmas miracle.  Okay, not really.  JoJo was afraid of Santa.  He did refuse to sit in his lap.  Hence, he is sitting on the arm of the chair.  I also wanted to point out that JoJo is wearing no shoes.  We forgot them.  So I guess the picture isn't perfect.  We'll have to wait until next year to try again.  P.S.  Did I ever tell you how much I hate shoes.  I mean I seriously hate them.  Why can't we can't keep track of those things?  You may remember this rant  here.  (it's only a portion of the blog post)

Anyway, I do so wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!

I will probably not post tomorrow and Christmas, we'll see.  I have a lot to do since I, the procrastinator, have done nothing.  We're finished with the shopping finally.  But guess how many presents are wrapped.  Zero.  This shall be interesting.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails